The following maps and guides are considered essential for hiking these trails:
- On Foot to Fundy – Hiker’s Guide Book* “Dobson Hiking Trail” (English):
from Riverview, New Brunswick to Fundy National Park’s Eastern Boundary. Includes topo map, trail description, access points.
- Fundy National Park Trail Guide (English – French):
topo map , descriptions of trails , access points
- Fundy Footpath – Hiker’s Guide Book* (English only):
from Fundy National Park’s Goose River Trail to the Fundy Footpath access trail continuing to the Big Salmon River Interpretive Centre: 700 metre scale map, trail description, tide charts, access routes.
*The selling price of these guide books includes a contribution towards some of the trail maintenance costs incurred by our dedicated volunteers, shipping and handling is extra – We thank you for your contribution.
Where to Find Guide Books & More:
- Read’s Newsstand: 985 Main St Moncton & 620 Coverdale Rd, Riverview.
- Cleve’s Ocean Trail Source For Adventure: 57 Wyse Rd, Moncton ( + Patches + Footpath T-Shirts )
- Fundy Guild Bookstore: Fundy National Park, Alma. (Footpath + Dobson + FNP Guides + Patches) Will take orders and deliver by Post.
- Outdoor Elements: Sussex
- Adair’s Wilderness Lodge: 900 Creek Rd /Shepody Road
- Scout Shop: 201 Union St, Saint John (+ Patches)
- Radical Edge: 386 Queen St, Fredericton
- The Kayak Exchange: 94 Rideout, Moncton (+ Patches) On site or order: Guides, Patches
- Big Salmon River Interpretive Centre: St Martin’s (+ Patches)1 866-386-3987 email@example.com
- Fundy Guild Bookstore: Fundy National Park, Alma (Footpath + Dobson + FNP Guides + Patches)
- River & Trail Outdoor Company: 47-D Clark Road, Rothesay (+ Patches + Stickers) 506-849-7717
- Hiking NB